Thursday, July 25, 2013

Taylor Swift's '22' vs. My '22'


I feel like Taylor Swift has NO grasp on reality. Clearly she has millions of dollars, travels the world, and hangs out with celebrities so like, it's time to cut the crap that you know what it's like to be a regular 22-year-old girl, Taylor. Here's your reality check:

"It feels like the perfect night to dress up like hipsters"
HELL TO THE NO. First off, people should only wear prescription glasses because they can't see. If you're wearing fake glasses for ~fashion~ you're just mocking my disability. Also 90% chance you're an asshole. Shoutout to the first selfie i ever took on this laptop.

"We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time"

I think I'm just lonely

"It's miserable and magical, oh yeah"
No, it's just miserable

22...

22 ooh oooh ooh...
:(

22 oh oh oh...

22




1 comment:

  1. Good color and shape for your face. I hide my eye bags with mine and also add color.
    Spectacles online shopping | Eyeglasses store online

    ReplyDelete