Thursday, January 10, 2013

What You Should Be Watching on TV RIGHT NOW pt.1

What should you be watching on tv RIGHT NOW? I thought you'd never ask.













I know that a lot of my friends are opposed to this show on "moral principles" but I have to say:
1. This show is hilarious.
2. If you're not watching it, you're missing out on a huge cultural phenomenon.
3. Everyone's going to be talking about it anyways. You can't escape it!

The new season just started up again on January 6th, so you're not even that behind. Honestly, little Alana has stolen my heart. She is so funny and adorable and I want to adopt her. And I mean, yes, they eat ketchup mixed with butter for dinner, they play in the mud and ride fourwheelers, they're constantly farting and throwing stuff at each other and they call lady parts "biscuits" but deep down they're a family that loves each other. It's beautiful, really. That and Alana thinks she's a fish.
HERE ARE THE BEST GIFS/PHOTOS (these are what will really convince you):



I'm glad we agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment